Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Reapplying to UCSD

kynethuxkynethux Posts: 6Registered User New Member
edited November 2008 in College Admissions
OK. It seems that I *can* successfully reapply to UCSD in my old major (a reference to an earlier thread I wrote), but to reapply I need to send a transcript on any school I attended while away from UCSD. During the summer after I attended that university, I took some courses at a local community college to get credits to so that I would not have to take equivalent courses at UCSD. Do I still need to get that community college transcript and send that in with my readmission form? It could take up to a week, even if I manage to find the information necessary to get into my student account (or at least the student account number).
Post edited by kynethux on

Replies to: Reapplying to UCSD

• entomomentomom Posts: 23,661Registered User Senior Member
    You are supposed to send transcripts from ALL colleges that you've attended. Also, if you took the classes so that you won't have to take equivalent courses at UCSD, wouldn't UCSD need to see the CC transcript to give you credit for the courses?