Hello, I was recently admitted to New York University under the Early Decision Program. After I got my acceptance letter, I emailed UMass-Amherst, the only other school I applied to (but I applied Early Action), to tell them to withdraw my application. They sent me a confirmation e-mail saying they withdrew my application. It was all good until yesterday, they sent me my application decision and I was accepted to UMass. I want to and I have to go to NYU, but instead of UMass withdrawing my application, they sent me a decision. How should I handle this, because the NYU office is closed until January 5th. Because I heard that this may upset NYU because I did sign the Early Decision agreement to withdraw all my other apps. Please help.