Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

The Gimme "5" Game

So AuthenticSo Authentic Posts: 1,241- Member
edited October 2007 in College Confidential Cafe
Ok. The game goes like this. I say Give me Five of something. Like Gimme Five States and you have to list them. Like this

1) Florida
2) New York
3) New Jersey
4) Wisconsin
5) Nebraska

Then it goes on from there. After posting the 5 things then The next person ask gimme 5...of whatever their choice. Get it?
Ok now but theres a catch. This is not just some ordinary game. YOu can actually LOSE Who ever doesn't post Five things is automatically eliminated from the thread and there for, loses! Whoever doesn'tr post 5 things relating to TPA(him or her) is out!
If you witness this then you have to say (((WAMP WAMP))) meaning the person is OUT! You need to proof though that he/she is wrong. If you're, you'll wait till the edit time has run out so the person won't go back to change it! The internet is available so theres no excuse for LOSING!

& You cannot come back once you're out! Its a race! Last one standing gets $20 from me. I'll use my mastercard and mail it to you! LMAO

Ok, Gimme 5 Philosophers!
Post edited by So Authentic on

Replies to: The Gimme "5" Game