Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Which Cologne Gets You the Most Female Compliments?

baller4lyfeballer4lyfe Posts: 1,214Registered User Senior Member
Ok man, lay your wardrobe out. Girls love cologne. Other than stupid Acqua di Gio, what gets you the most comments? I like Polo Blue :)
Post edited by baller4lyfe on

Replies to: Which Cologne Gets You the Most Female Compliments?

• iloveagoodbrewiloveagoodbrew Posts: 1,681Registered User Junior Member
    Aramis, Ralph Lauren Blue, Ralph Lauren, Halston Z-14, Cool Water.
  • GeekNerdGeekNerd Posts: 583Registered User Junior Member
    Victoria's Secret Garden "Love Spell"
    Ralph Lauren "Ralph Cool"
    ... I'm not straight, though.
  • baller4lyfeballer4lyfe Posts: 1,214Registered User Senior Member
    Aramis? What specific cologne by Aramis? And Victoria's Secret Love Spell, where is that, I haven't heard of it.

Geek are those perfumes? I meant cologne
  • TheBlackLanternTheBlackLantern Posts: 772Registered User Member
    i wear acqua di gio.... BIIITCCHHH!!!!
  • spazzityspazzity Posts: 333Registered User Junior Member
    Thought I'd add a girl's perspective here =]

I think, and nearly all of my straight female friends agree, that Abercrombie Fierce is the absolute SEXIEST cologne a guy can wear. Regardless of what you think of Abercrombie (I used to be an absolute Abercrombie whore but now I do NOT shop there...except for fragrance :)), you can't deny that their cologne smells incredible.

Caveat emptor: cologne only enhances your game, it does not provide game when there is none to begin with.

And haha GeekNerd, I have Ralph Cool :) I like the entire Ralph line; Ralph Ralph, Ralph Cool, Ralph Hot, Ralph Wild, and Ralph Rocks lol.
    spazz, I smelled Fierce before and thought it smelled like burnt sweat and rubber. Supposedly girls do love it. But why? I barely could stand the smell and it smells like a random Sav-on cologne you'd get at the supermarket. Hmm.
  • a millia milli Posts: 216Registered User Junior Member
    girls love cologne when it itneracts with there pheremones... it increase their hormone levels to make them attracted to you, they dont know why, they just "feel" it - look up some pheremone colognes to see what i mean.
  • iloveagoodbrewiloveagoodbrew Posts: 1,681Registered User Junior Member
    By Aramis I mean the regular stuff...Looks yellow. Its just called Aramis

The pheromone theory hasn't been conclusively tested in humans. Cheers.
  • willmingtonwavewillmingtonwave Posts: 3,344Registered User Senior Member
    It all depends on what cologne works with your body. It is a very individual thing, because certain colognes interact better with certain people.
  • Jman2306Jman2306 Posts: 2,489Registered User Senior Member
    I hate colognes. I guess it's okay for a second, but then it gets annoying, and I get headaches. lol
    So I heard Rochas Man and Dunhill Desire are also great. Rochas Man smells nasty and desire smells nice but too exotic. Ladies?
  • entr0pyentr0py Posts: 137Registered User Junior Member
    I hate cologne. Gives me headaches. The smell gets old in 30 second. I'd rather buy some raw oderless pheromones.
  • spazzityspazzity Posts: 333Registered User Junior Member
    baller4lyfe, it does NOT smell like burnt sweat and rubber or cheap drugstore cologne! For the record, I think that Axe and Tag and whatever smell disgusting, but Fierce pretty much smells like sex in a bottle!
  • mulberrypiemulberrypie Posts: 1,558- Member
    From a girl: Tag/Axe is a complete and utter fail. It's absolutely disgusting, especially when you can smell it across a room.
    hahaha I'll try it again Spazz. I don't know why it didn't get me the first time I smelled it. Maybe I should give a 10 min dry down then sniff. i honestly don't know why the senyaritas dig it when there is a lot higher end smelling stuff and scents by Polo, Armani, etc. But I will smell again.