Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Common App Essay

icollins26icollins26 Posts: 141Registered User Junior Member
edited January 16 in College Essays
Can someone read my common app essay, I'll read yours in return. Thanks a lot
Post edited by icollins26 on

Replies to: Common App Essay

• MaskedJMaskedJ Posts: 16Registered User New Member
    I'd be careful sending out your common app essay online, even on CC. I'd love to read your essay and have you read mine and get some critique on it, but I can't be sure that you won't copy my essay. Likewise, you can't be sure I won't try to steal yours if I like it.

Look some more on CC, there are forums and topics on how to safely have your essay read by a professional without being ripped-off by scams. Or you can just have a teacher or someone you know in person read it. Try finding someone you don't know all too well but who will read it and give you an honest opinion on what they think about your essay.

Hope you find the help you're looking for!
  • icollins26icollins26 Posts: 141Registered User Junior Member
    Thanks for the tips I usually wouldn't do this, but hurricane sandy is keeping me inside so I can't show my teachers. And I really want to work on it. Thanks for all the help I think I won't be sending it out now lol
  • Dr2230Dr2230 Posts: 101Registered User Junior Member
    I'll be willing to take a look! Feel free to PM me!
  • williamholtwilliamholt Posts: 8Registered User New Member
    Essay writing is not a easy job.you will need to make your reading and thinking both very strong to write a good essay.If you feel difficult to writing essay then you can use some best essay writing company from the online.Many students are using online service to write there essay papers.There are so many essay writing service available.But few are offering good services for there customers.So try to choose good services only for your essay work.
  • heatherpattonheatherpatton Posts: 8Registered User New Member
    Essay writing is a part of academics. Some students are good at it, some finds difficulty in writing the essays. Nowadays many online writing services are available. But not all services are genuine. The best essay writing service helps to get the best essay.
  • MariaXiongMariaXiong Posts: 6Registered User New Member
    Some students find difficulty in essay writing. The professional writing services are helpful for completing the essays in a professional way. But the students have to take the genuine essay writing help only. The best and genuine writing service provides the original essays on time.
  • halcyonheatherhalcyonheather Posts: 7,566Registered User Senior Member
    I'd be careful sending out your common app essay online, even on CC. I'd love to read your essay and have you read mine and get some critique on it, but I can't be sure that you won't copy my essay. Likewise, you can't be sure I won't try to steal yours if I like it.

You can reduce the chances of this by sending your essay to someone with a million posts who claims to be an college student/parent rather than a high school senior.
    And your essay should be personal and specific.
  • jhonmickjhonmick Posts: 4Registered User New Member
    Essay writing task is very important in education life and writing all subject essay topics is not easy for the students. The essay paper low mark will affect very badly in students academic life as well as grades. There are numerous students who cannot complete their significant assignment due to their own various reasons such as due to imperfect by their writing abilities, due to busy with other works, running late with their deadlines and so on. Writing a very good essay needs deep study and excellent logical skills to score a good mark. In that case, some buy custom essays online are helpful to get a quality essay paper. So this is the main reason for the majority of students seeking help from the essay writing services.
  • PorcupineCupPorcupineCup Posts: 129Registered User Junior Member