Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Please help me with my UC personal statement. I need advice!

whelweh23whelweh23 Posts: 9Registered User New Member
edited November 2012 in College Essays
I was wondering if a well-respected poster can read and comment on my essay---and handle it through e-mail.

I know UC Admissions can look up this website if i post my personal statement here and would rather handle this privately and not ruin my chances of pursuing higher education

Thank you so much for even reading this, and if you are contemplating private messaging me you're email, I will even pay to have advice given.

Please help me someone and private message me!
Thanks and regards :)
Post edited by whelweh23 on

Replies to: Please help me with my UC personal statement. I need advice!

• whelweh23whelweh23 Posts: 9Registered User New Member
    please it will take 5 minutes of your time to read the 2 prompt responses and just quickly give your impression/advice on the matter, like i said i will pay you for this if you require it. i want someone who is a good writer and knows a lot about personal statements.
    i thought this forum was supposed to help you with college admissions, 100 viewers already and not one willing to help me with just advice/constructive criticism, i have it written already just really need outside expertise. i will give it a day before bumping my post up but this is urgent
  • girlincrossgirlincross Posts: 114Registered User Junior Member
    I can read it!
    ok thank you so much btw, can you just send me an e-mail college confidential doesnt give new users the right to message anyone if you don't post 15 messages on forums. my email is whelweh23@**********. also sent you a friend request not sure if that would enable me to send you my personal statements.
    gmail wow this site wont even let me reveal my own email.....never going to come here for college advice again thanks a lot guys