Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

HELP PLEASE! Common App Short Answer

visionvision Posts: 121Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2006 in College Essays
I have to do the short answer within these 2 hours.

I was wondering if it had to be as insightful and meticulously written as the essay, or are they really expecting a brief description?

Also, does the "additional info" have to flow logically? can i just describe what i do, then completely go to another topic and describe that?
Post edited by vision on

Replies to: HELP PLEASE! Common App Short Answer

• AllenIAllenI Posts: 275Registered User Junior Member
    i just finished my short answer i have to do the main essay in the next 2 or 3 hours or whatever it is till the deadline lol and yeah i was thinking the same thing about the additonal info
  • visionvision Posts: 121Registered User Junior Member
    lol good luck. i spent about 4 hours crafting and revising the essay myself.

then i had 2 english teachers look over it and revise it. one teacher from brown/nyu and the other from harvard.
    then i had my guidance counsellor, a former harvard/bu admissions officer, revise it.

then i put in a final touch of myself and hoped to call it complete.
  • AllenIAllenI Posts: 275Registered User Junior Member
    haha i think your going to be fine im having my harvard alumn uncle and my queens dad check it over cuz its so short notice lol would have loved to have teachers look at it but what can you do i guess