Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

tips for USC essays

mrasianboiemrasianboie Posts: 44Registered User Junior Member
edited June 2009 in College Essays
hey you guys..this is my first post..
BTW i am kinda stuck on my USC essay and i was wonderin if any of u guys had any tips on which essay is better to write on and anythin that they like to see on the essay

heres the prompts
The 18th century French philosopher Denis Diderot said, “Only passions, great passions can elevate the soul to great things.” Describe one of your passions and reflect on how it has contributed to your personal growth.

Thomas Edison failed many times before successfully inventing the modern electric light bulb. He said, "If I find 10,000 ways something won't work, I haven't failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward." Reflect on an accomplishment you achieved in an unlikely way.

Newton’s First Law of Motion states that an object in motion tends to stay in motion in the same direction unless acted upon by an external force. Tell us about an external influence (a person, an event, etc.) that affected you and how it caused you to change direction.

thanks a lot for helping i really appreciate it
Post edited by mrasianboie on

Replies to: tips for USC essays