Active CC Readers
1. (100% confirmed active) RadronOmega
radronOmega is still available and has now worked in an admissions office for a year |
He's edited 700+ essays in the past several years. He just finished summer at Harvard Business School and is now free to help everyone out!
If you need his information, pm me and I'll get him in contact with you
He has by far the most mentions of anyone in this thread with 25 CCers. His email is apexeffect__at__gmail_dot__com (I asked loopyz for it) and he has rules on page 4 before emailing him.
2. (100% confirmed active) chaseholl
He asks for the prompt and program(s)/college(s). 800 posts. Seems legit.
3. (100% confirmed active) Edwardz
Has 6 mentions on this thread. Pretty good.
Every year, I feel less and less qualified to evaluate essays. You can send me a PM if you like, and I'll get around to it if I have time.
He has 0 mentions on this thread for people vouching, but has 700 posts so he’s at least not stealing your essay.
- I'm an alum of NYU Stern, and currently work in the financial industry. |
- About half of my job is writing/reading if not more, and I would rate myself very strongly on word choice, grammar, and succinctness.
- I'm relatively harsh and exacting, so expect a lot of markings. If you want someone to tell you how great your essay is, pick someone else.
- Don't send me something that's obviously never been proofread, I'll simply send the same version back to you.
My turnaround is usually no more than a day, and I'm freely available on gchat or AIM if you want to talk through your essay instead of or on top of editing it.
No one has vouched for him and he only has 100 posts, but this was hilarious. I like him. Rules on page 30.
Attention! Ending punctuation goes inside the close quote. |
That is all.
Anything beyond the first 3 is stretching because it's going back multiple years now. Errr...and me too. My rules are on page 40.
I can add more to this list, but please private message me your university email address to verify if you're a current college student.