Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

April Fools Day Pranks for dorms

simpsonmansimpsonman Posts: 253Registered User Junior Member
edited March 2011 in College Life
Anyone have any good April Fools Day Dorm pranks? It's kind of childish but I like to get in the spirit
Post edited by simpsonman on

Replies to: April Fools Day Pranks for dorms

• PRiNCESSMAHiNAPRiNCESSMAHiNA Posts: 2,120Registered User Senior Member
    I love a good April fools prank! Sadly, no ideas:( I would love to hear everyone elses though!
  • romanigypsyeyesromanigypsyeyes Posts: 21,801Registered User Senior Member
    I'll let you know on April 2. My boyfriend is notorious for pranks and I have a feeling he is involving half of our residential college in a giant prank on me. I am just really hoping he runs out of time to actually do anything tooo elaborate.

I'm interested to see what other people do though.
  • zorigoozorigoo Posts: 83Registered User Junior Member
    Get him drunk, saran wrap him to the bed so he can't get up, get a couple of people to wear masks and speedos, and chant nonsense.
  • simpsonmansimpsonman Posts: 253Registered User Junior Member
    I think I'm just going to say my roommate died. That should be a good prank right?

Or maybe just blast "Friday" by Rebecca Black on my speakers since it's on Friday
  • NJCollegeBoyNJCollegeBoy Posts: 100Registered User Junior Member
    Photoshop your roommate into a wanted poster like this: http://www.localmugshots.net/WantedPosterProof7-12_op_463x600.jpg

...and post it all around campus the night before April 1st. Make sure It looks legit.

The next morning as your roommate is going to class, he'll have people chasing after him, and trying to tackle him. Eventually he'll spend the afternoon at the police station.

But you have to make sure your poster looks realistic. Also, I'll work better if your roommate looks like a thug, which mine does.
  • VanechkaVanechka Posts: 361Registered User Member
    I plan to tell people its my birthday, then they'll be all ahhahahaha no its not.
  • awkturtleawkturtle Posts: 162Registered User Junior Member
    it actually is my birthday.
  • VanechkaVanechka Posts: 361Registered User Member
    ^Mine too.
  • TheScariestThingTheScariestThing Posts: 10Registered User New Member
    @NJCollegeBoy Oh, I'd pay to see that. Mind if I steal this idea for my high school?
  • NJCollegeBoyNJCollegeBoy Posts: 100Registered User Junior Member
    Mind if I steal this idea for my high school?

Sure. Go ahead.