College Food Questions (If you live on campus)
1. Is it good to your standards?
2. Do you eat a variety of food everyday? Did you use to or seen people eat the same thing everyday?
3. Does it cause any problems for you (stomach)?
1. Yes, although, the only food that seems to be generic is our pasta. Our pizza is good, but some of the desserts are only okay to me like the brownies and cookies. I still eat the food at my dining hall(s) no matter what, but I remember to stay active so I don't gain weight.
2. I try to add variety to my diet while in college, but my roommate eats the same things everyday. He doesn't seem to get sick of it, but for me personally, I would.
3. It doesn't cause any issues for me, but from past experiences, I've heard of some people complaining about how it causes problems for them.