Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Girls response to men getting their ears pierced

awill430awill430 Posts: 132Registered User Junior Member
edited January 2010 in College Life
What do girls think of men with pierced ears?
one girl said that they look sexy; they attract attention and women love to see a man with earrings/studs. A man that wears an earring or two earrings, is confident, bold, outgoing, and emanates sex appeal.

Do you agree with these statements. What do you think of men who put earrings or studs in their ears?
Post edited by awill430 on

Replies to: Girls response to men getting their ears pierced

• romanigypsyeyesromanigypsyeyes Posts: 21,828Registered User Senior Member
    My fiance has an earring. I hate it. I don't like boys and earrings. I just don't, never have.
  • RebelCatsRebelCats Posts: 311Registered User Junior Member
    I don't mind them having one ear pierced but both is a little off putting for me.
  • whheexwhheex Posts: 511Registered User Member
    i don't really like it. it's kinda wierd to me. well, there's only a few punky people who can pull it off. but unless you're hardcore like that, then please don't get a flashy diamond stud in your ears guys.

a dood got a quarter inch stud and acted like he was a big shot and it just looked so wrong..
  • TwistedxKissTwistedxKiss Posts: 2,535Registered User Senior Member
    I don't like it at all.
  • H2013H2013 Posts: 169Registered User Junior Member
    Both ear pierced looks lame to me and if they have a second or third piercing on the same ear is pretty lame too. I don't like hoops either.

I'm sure many girls feel different so i would say do what ever you like. If you want to play it safe, only get one ear pierced with an average to small size stud or just don't get any piercing at all.
  • DCHurricaneDCHurricane Posts: 2,976- Senior Member
    If I was a chick I'd only like one earring on a guy, and a small one at that.

But anyway, some women will like even two earrings some won't. Big surprise there.
  • BatlloBatllo Posts: 3,047- Senior Member
    Too vain, but hey, it's a free country.
  • icanreadicanread Posts: 508Registered User Member
    I hate guys with earrings. I associate it with Ed Hardy-wearing/Jon Gosselin-type dbags and guidos.
  • BatlloBatllo Posts: 3,047- Senior Member
    And their earrings are typically CZ, not diamonds.
  • hyperJuliehyperJulie Posts: 1,487Registered User Senior Member
    It depends on the guy. My boyfriend would look stupid with earrings, for instance, but my older brother can pull it off. I think it depends on your sense of style. If you have more of an alternative sort of style, it seems to fit, but if you dress really plain it seems weird to me somehow.
  • RixsRixs Posts: 1,003Registered User Member
    Well, first off, who am I to judge? Don't really have a right in that department, but...

I don't mind at all for most earrings.

I mean those big gauges get a little nasty looking IMO, but for studs and industrials? Sure, why not?

I know plenty of guys with earrings, and they look just fine to me.
  • HisGraceFillsMeHisGraceFillsMe Posts: 4,509Registered User Senior Member
    depends on the guy. Usually I don't see anything wrong with it.
  • cjohncjohn Posts: 73Registered User Junior Member
    ewww. only jersey shore guidos have them.
  • BrandoIsCoolBrandoIsCool Posts: 799Registered User Member
    Sounds like some of the girls here are possibly jealous of good looking guys wearing jewelry!

LOL
  • awill430awill430 Posts: 132Registered User Junior Member
    I'm SHOCKED by all these responses.

I was thinking about getting my ears pierced (lobes). Though I'm not interested in rocking some diamonds...I'd be quite conservative actually.
    I would just want some black studs. :) I think I'll get them done.