The TRUTH About FRATERNITIES?!?
I want to know the truth about them, I'm legit considering being in a frat but I've only seen or learned about them on TV, so I'd like someone who is currently in one to give me the deets.
1. Will I actually have to do a bunch of ridiculously disturbing and borderline dangerous tasks just to get in?
2. Am I going to be treated like crap for the first year that I'm in one?
3. Do they only have parties all the time and try and get girls knocked up or drunk out of their minds?
4. Is everyone in a fraternity really some knucklehead jerk that drinks 24/7 wears togas all the time and smashed empty beercans on their foreheads?
5. Do people who arent in Fraternities think everyone who is in one is a total jerk?
Post edited by DBassily on