College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
I'm going to be a freshman this fall, and I've been thinking about joining a sorority. I've been looking at a lot of websites about them, but I really want the opinions of people who are currently in one or have been in one.
So if you have ever been in a sorority, can you answer these questions please? :)
1. How time-consuming is greek life? (As in, will all my spare time be spent doing activities with the sorority, or will I still have time to myself and other friends?)
2. How much does it cost? (I know it varies, but how much did it cost to be in the sorority you are in?)
3. Do all sororities have a house, and if so, are you required to live there?
4. Do you and the other sorority members really have this "sisterly bond" that sororites claim to have, or is there a lot of drama and it feels like high school all over again?
5. What is the thing you enjoy most and least about being in a sorority?
6. Feel free to list any other pros and cons of greek life that you think are important! (:
Thanks in advance! I'm really indecisive and I need some honest opinions to help me decide.