I'm in the same situation as you. I'm currently leaning towards Northeastern because:
1. I really like their co-op program (heard many stories about how NEU people were much more prepared for jobs after the co-op program).
2. I want to go to a place where I can have fun. Boston's the ultimate college town, and there are many opportunities to meet new people.
3. Northeastern's in the middle of Boston, so it's close to wherever you want to go
4. Northeastern has better facilities and equipment. Maybe I'm just biased towards privates, but when I went to visit Rutgers, the pharmacy building looked really dingy and old. Northeastern's campus, however, was modern and is really beautiful.
5. I heard stories about the Rutger's bureaucracy and how it's hard to actually get something across at the school. At NEU, there are more resources and more people willing to help you out and help you decide what you want to do.
6. Rutgers only gave me a 3.5K scholarship, while NEU gave me 20K, so as an OOS, Northeastern is more affordable.
I agree with highachiever793. You should look around the Northeastern and Rutgers threads if you want to gain more insight on both of their pharmacy programs.