Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

best warm weather colleges for me?

jasonojasono Posts: 8Registered User New Member
I screwed up big time freshman year but soon realized that i needed to improve drastically and ever since freshman year i have brought my gpa up a ton. (towards the end of junior year and it is 2.8.) and since it is getting to that time where i need to think about colleges and since my BIGGEST need in choosing a college is warm weather, i need help. my parents wont pay over 25k a year for out of state tuition. I was considering going to one year of junior college and boosting up my grades while earning enough transfer credits for most schools. I have a list now of some colleges i was considering, let me know what you think my chances are.
1) University of Hawaii at Manoa
2) Cal State Fullerton
3) University of Arizona
4) Hawaii Pacific University
I was looking at majoring in a form of business, im good at business in general but was looking at marketing.
I also play baseball and when am healthy can hit 86-88mph, so i feel the one year of junior college will help me get looked at by colleges and maybe get some/any form of scholarships.
Please help me out, i cannot stay in state for college, i need to go somewhere warm for under 25k a year.