Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

What college should I go to?

NervousWreck7294NervousWreck7294 Posts: 3Registered User New Member
edited August 2011 in College Search & Selection
I'm currently a senior in college and I'm stressing about college big time. I want to go to Penn State University Park because it has a nice campus. I live in California, I was looking into CSULB but I want to double major, and I'm worried about impacted majors. I'm looking for schools that have above 75% financial need met because I don' t want to be in debt. I want to double major in Graphic Arts and Advertising/Marketing. Where should I go?
Post edited by NervousWreck7294 on

Replies to: What college should I go to?

• Erin's DadErin's Dad Posts: 19,582Super Moderator Senior Member
    I'm looking for schools that have above 75% financial need met because I don' t want to be in debt
    You will get very little FA from Penn State because you are OOS and it's a state supported public school. The 75% financial need met you see is pretty much based on the number of in-state students. If you have extremely high stats then there might be some schools that would offer merit aid (Alabama among them). Otherwise you might be best off staying in state.