1. Business/economics major |
2. Social/Nightlife Scene
4. In reality I don't care about the most prestigious name but I'd rather go to a college which combines a great social/nightlife scene with great academics. I also don't plan on joining a frat, so I don't want a college with exclusive parties. Thanks!
1. Penn > Harvard > Columbia
2. Columbia = Penn = Harvard
3. Columbia > Penn = Harvard
With regard to the fourth point, Penn has a very present greek scene. (~20% if i recall correctly.) Not sure about the others, but that's something worth considering.
I heard the subway trip from Cambridge to Boston isn't bad at all. So Harvard shouldn't have too bad of a night life/social scene either.