Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Any suggestions?

EnxhellEnxhell Posts: 3Registered User New Member
edited November 2012 in College Search & Selection
I am from Albania and I want to study in USA, but i can't find a university that fits me because of the financial thing. I can pay up to 1500$ per year, that's all I can do. I want to study computer science and have achieved the following points in SAT and TOEFL:
SAT M: 750 CR: 560 : W: 460
TOEFL 91.
I have a lot the following extra curricular activities and Scholastic Distinctions and Honors: Basketball: Best Scorer in League. 3x Messenger of my school in math olympiad. Champion of Kosovo in pioneer category in archery,Red Cross member,Part of the our city's football club, part of Debating Club, Network Administrator (voluntary internship).
Best Student for the academic year 2011/12 Best representator of school in national mathematical olympiad Selected in top 500 of most intelligent students of Kosova Best mathematician in school (3 times) Part of the winner team of the basketball competition in school (2x)

What would you recommend me?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Enxhell on

Replies to: Any suggestions?