Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Cleveland state university,really need help.

YYaaSSeeRRYYaaSSeeRR Posts: 287Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in College Search & Selection
hi all
I am a high school senior , gonna graduate this year.
I am intending to continue my higher education in the US , majoring in chemical engineering.
my uncle is an assistant professor in Case western reserve , I thought about this college but clearly it's very expensive for me so I searched for another 1 , which is Cleveland state university...
the tuition of CSU is good for me ,but now I have doubts about the education quality in this university.
is Fenn college of engineering a good school??
what do you think about this college ??
is any 1 here studying at this college (if yes please tell about your experience)??

I have talked a lot above , sorry guys but I really need some advise because I am really confused.

best regards;
Post edited by YYaaSSeeRR on

Replies to: Cleveland state university,really need help.

• dodgersmomdodgersmom Posts: 5,960Registered User Senior Member
    If you do a search for "Cleveland State" over in the engineering forum, you'll find a couple of references to Cleveland State, and at least one CC'er who was starting engineering school there.

I don't know anything about the school, but it's accredited and supposed to have a good co-op program, from what I've read. I'd guess that the employers who interview there are probably mostly local . . . but that doesn't mean you couldn't get a job somewhere else after you graduate, as long as you're willing to reach out to prospective employers yourself.

P.S. Have you talked to your uncle about this? I'd think he could give you the advice you need.