Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Villa-no-fun?

dancingbeardancingbear Posts: 234Registered User Junior Member
i've heard villanova has 2 nicknames: vanillanova and villa-no-fun. vanillanova doesnt bother me much because i am used to upper-middle class white kids. but villanofun?? i want to have fun at college...

does anyone have more info on this? personal experiences or people you have known? let me know if you can, thanks!
Post edited by dancingbear on

Replies to: Villa-no-fun?

• jPoDjPoD Posts: 2,524- Senior Member
    bullpoop. We live in a nice area with tons of stuff to do and one of the largest cities in American nearby. I doubt that plays true. Not to mention the partying, basketball.
  • Mike1717Mike1717 Posts: 222Registered User Junior Member
    It's not the easiest school ever academically but not the hardest either. If you want crazy academics you can take hard courses but I know a lot of people who go there and have tons of fun. Most of them work hard as ell though.
  • dancingbeardancingbear Posts: 234Registered User Junior Member
    is there anyone here who goes there? i want to go to a school where if i want to party, i can. any advice? what colleges are on an equal level with nova?

thanks!
  • jPoDjPoD Posts: 2,524- Senior Member
    You can certainly party at Nova if you want to.
  • Tonyt88Tonyt88 Posts: 2,177Registered User Senior Member
    Every school definitely has somewhat of a significant party scene, though granted some are a little bit harder to find, but really it's actually easy to get to one. Granted though BYU and military academies I would assume would be significantly less active party-wise, but yeah pretty much any school has an active party scene.