Chances for Columbia Please?
I'm doing this a little early (rising senior), but I'd love some helpful criticism...
American-Pakistani Male (I guess I'm now considered "Asian")
Relatively large, competitive public school in Western NY
GPA: ~3.9 - UW
Class Rank: ~10/370
(My school gives out GPA/Class Rank in October, but these are strong estimates from my guidence counselor)
SAT: Critical Reading - 760, Math - 740, Writing - 690 = (1500/2190)
Took June Subject Tests! (Literature & U.S. History). I'll take Math II and most likely retake Literature in October.
Sophomore: AP Biology (4)
Junior (very confident): AP Environmental (5), AP U.S. History (5), AP Language (5)
1. AP Literature
2. AP Government
3. AP Calculus AB
4. AP Psychology
- Leaving 2 mods early
* President and Founder of the Muslims Students Association
* Writer for Western New York Muslims
* Shared Decision Making (Committee with principal, teachers, parents, etc. to decide on fundraisers)
* Junior Class treasurer
* Scholar Athlete Award - '09, '10, & '11
* National Honor Society - '12 (& '13)
* Math Honor Society (Tutor) - '13
* Nina's Custard (Fry cook)
February '12 - Present
* 100+ hours at local mosque
* Guide for the Freshmen & Eighth Grade Orientations
* Varsity Soccer - '10 & '11
* Varsity Track - '09
* Accomplished in Krav Maga
* Graduated from the Tahuichi Soccer Academy in Santa Cruz, Bolivia - Summer 2010
* Attended the National Youth Leadership Forum on Law & CSI - Summer 2011
* Going to attend Columbia University's Introductory to Arabic class - Summer 2012
I'm considering applying ED. Any suggestions/warnings?
Thanks so much in advance!