Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

How do letters of recommendations work on common app?

mbirabaharanmbirabaharan Posts: 189Registered User Junior Member
edited December 2010 in Common Application
Do all applications that go on common app require recommendations, specifically does anyone know if lehigh university require letters of recommendation? If so how can I upload them, or send the email to my teachers?
Post edited by mbirabaharan on

Replies to: How do letters of recommendations work on common app?

• chippedteachippedtea Posts: 206Registered User Junior Member
    schools that use common app may or may not require recs; a simple search on lehigh's website shows that one counselor and one teacher rec is required. on the common app, just hit "school forms" on the left side and click "invite official". it will take you to the form to submit your recommender's name/contact info so you can send them the email.
  • LakemomLakemom Posts: 2,561Registered User Senior Member
    Hope you don't mind me asking an add on question. When letters of rec are sent in by the teachers/guidance counselors do they automatically go to each school you apply to or do you have to select for them to be sent to each school separately?
  • LakemomLakemom Posts: 2,561Registered User Senior Member
    Hope you don't mind me asking an add on question. When letters of rec are sent in by the teachers/guidance counselors do they automatically go to each school you apply to or do you have to select for them to be sent to each school separately?