Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Question on Common App - Previous University and Secondary School Part

fumafoo101fumafoo101 Posts: 291Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in Common Application
This is going to seem like a stupid question, but I will ask anyway.

I'm currently working on my application for USC and I'm at the part about previous colleges, or university and secondary school. I'm trying to add another university on my list that I attended for a semester, but whenever I click the add school it's for the secondary school.

Also I attended three high schools, but I thought transfer student's did not have to send high school transcripts. When it asks for school report form, and school profile how do I get my high schools to send this, if in fact I have to send it. I will probably email them anyway.

Lastly, where is the part where it asks if I am a transfer student? They sent me a packet in the mail about transferring, but I didn't request it. I figured they received this information from Common App.
Post edited by fumafoo101 on

Replies to: Question on Common App - Previous University and Secondary School Part