Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

school forms on common application??

jso1226jso1226 Registered User Posts: 199 Junior Member
edited December 2009 in Common Application
if my counselor is sending the teacher recs to colleges, do i still need to print out the
teacher evaluation form thats under schools forms on common application and give it to the teachers?

also, do i have to print and give the final/mid year/secondary school reports to the counselor ?
Post edited by jso1226 on

Replies to: school forms on common application??

Sign In or Register to comment.