Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. Get your free copy of the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook and get helpful advice on how to choose a college, get in, and pay for it: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

ED Citizenship status change

ApertureAperture Posts: 60Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in Cornell University
I submitted my application as an international to CAS on November 5th.
On November 7th (today), I received my Green Card, and I am now a permanent citizen of the U.S.
How do I go about updating my status to Cornell? I would call them, but after that, I don't know what would be ahead.

Has anybody done something similar and willing to tell me about it?
Post edited by Aperture on

Replies to: ED Citizenship status change

Sign In or Register to comment.