Is Cornell Right For Me?
1. have an 1840 (SAT Math:640 CR:600 Writing:600 , hoping to get it to at least 2000)
2. play 3 sports, 2 are varsity, and I am a team captain for one of them
3. chosen to present a project of mine in front of the Board of Education
4. provide free school and SAT tutoring to those who need it in my school
5. involved in a club
6. 3.8 GPA unweighted
7. Volunteer in a soup kitchen every week
8. single parent home
9. low income
10. first generation college student
11. top 10% in my class
12. pretty high performing school in NJ (in top 1000 of all high schools in country)
13. and I'm black (just throwing that in there)
what are my chances of getting into Cornell?