Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Notification December 10

Pranam0Pranam0 Posts: 163Registered User Junior Member
edited December 2010 in Dartmouth College
Dear Pranam,

This is just a brief note to inform you that an electronic version of your decision letter will be posted online to the Dartmouth Student Information System after 4:00 pm Eastern Time on Friday, December 10. It is important to note that the notification process is paperless. Your decision letter will be available online until December 21.

You can check your application status and/or retrieve your username and password here:

Check Your Application Status

Please use the above url to check your status. If you have bookmarked any other status checking pages in the past, you may find they are no longer active.

If you are unable to access your decision online, you may call our office on or after December 13 at 603-646-2875 to receive the decision over the phone or request a paper copy. Our office does not release decisions over the phone or mail paper decision letters unless specifically requested by the applicant.

Sincere regards,

The Admissions Committee
Dartmouth College

OMG! My heart rate just increased so much! 98 hours left!!!!!
Post edited by Pranam0 on

Replies to: Notification December 10

• meowcheemeowchee Posts: 21Registered User New Member
    Did you log in and check your status update?
  • Pranam0Pranam0 Posts: 163Registered User Junior Member
    Not yet. My status login information is at home, so I asked to get it sent to my email at school, which they haven't sent yet...
  • eastboundeastbound Posts: 95Registered User Junior Member
    The same message is displayed when you log into the website.
  • meowcheemeowchee Posts: 21Registered User New Member
    my message changed to:

Thank you for your application for Dartmouth's Class of 2015.

We are now in the final stages of our review process and will soon be notifying you of our decision on your candidacy. Please note: the notification process is paperless. Your decision letter will be posted online after 4:00 pm Eastern Time on Friday, December 10. It will be available until December 21.

We appreciate your interest in Dartmouth.

Sincerely,

The Dartmouth Admissions Staff
  • ToivoMThomasToivoMThomas Posts: 21Registered User New Member
    Dear ToivoMThomas,

Thank you for your application for Dartmouth's Class of 2015.

We are now in the final stages of our review process and will soon be notifying you of our decision on your candidacy. Please note: the notification process is paperless. Your decision letter will be posted online after 4:00 pm Eastern Time on Friday, December 10. It will be available until December 21.

We appreciate your interest in Dartmouth.

Sincerely,

The Dartmouth Admissions Staff