Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Dartmouth Class of 2017 ED Applicants

magentaturtlemagentaturtle Posts: 1,139Registered User Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Dartmouth College
I know there's a thread for "Class of 2017 Hopefuls," but I wanted to see how many of them were ED.

So yeah, I'm applying Dartmouth ED!

How many from CC are doing the same?
Post edited by magentaturtle on

Replies to: Dartmouth Class of 2017 ED Applicants

• jonezijonezi Posts: 43Registered User Junior Member
    Ill see you there.
  • magentaturtlemagentaturtle Posts: 1,139Registered User Senior Member
    Nice, where are you from?
    New Hampshire, how about yourself?
    New York. I'm sure there are other ED applicants on here. They just don't want to post.
  • KindanerdKindanerd Posts: 8Registered User New Member
    Me. from singapore. hyperventilating and rushing my app now.
    You still have time! I already submitted my app but I'm so nervous about it, how are you going to occupy yourself for the remaining time?
    I'm planning on applying either tomorrow or Monday, still putting the finishing touches on my essay.
  • pippit22pippit22 Posts: 6Registered User New Member
    Me toooo. Almost have everything in, I can't seem to let go of my essay and just send it in haha
    That's what happened to me pippit, but then I just decided that I reached the point where I was just over-editing.
  • LilBubLilBub Posts: 52Registered User Junior Member
    i am too. i think i'll be crushed if i don't get in i love dartmouth so much.
    Same here.. I'd be pretty crushed if I don't get in. Where else are you guys applying early? UChicago by any chance?
  • LilBubLilBub Posts: 52Registered User Junior Member
    im applying there as well, but i dont really have a good chance haha.
  • graysonwgraysonw Posts: 142Registered User Junior Member
    Applying ED to Dartmouth! I need to submit the common app before the power goes out from this hurricane!
    I'm sure the deadline will be extended because of this dreaded Sandy... Good luck though! I live in New York so it's interesting
  • PallidPallasPallidPallas Posts: 17Registered User New Member
    I'm from Florida and applying ED. Just had my interview today. The interviewer was extremely informative, and the interview went fifteen minutes over the allotted hour. I think I conveyed my strengths and interests and hopefully convinced the interviewer that I'm a good fit for the school. It wasn't nearly as nerve-racking as I would have thought, and best of luck to the rest of the hopefuls out there as you all continue in the application process.