Should I transfer in the spring or next fall?
I will be finished with my AA after the upcoming fall semester at the community college I'm attending. I've yet to apply to schools, but I know that I want to transfer. I could transfer in the following spring, or wait until next fall. I'm only skeptical because spring seems sort of soon, but next fall just seems so far away. I'm not sure if waiting until next fall would put me behind but it would give me a chance to save up some money before I leave. If you have any experience or advice to give, please help me make a smart decision.