Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. Get your free copy of the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook and get helpful advice on how to choose a college, get in, and pay for it: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Education or Science Degree?

crizellocrizello Posts: 1,293Registered User Senior Member
edited March 2012 in Education Majors
To teach science at either the elementary or middle school level, does one normally get an education degree or a science degree?

Is it recommended to get the science degree (say Chemistry), then take another year to get the teaching certificate? Or does one just go all 4 years for an Education degree?
Post edited by crizello on

Replies to: Education or Science Degree?

Sign In or Register to comment.