Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. Get your free copy of the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook and get helpful advice on how to choose a college, get in, and pay for it: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

How do they notify you?

raggydiloraggydilo Posts: 97Registered User Junior Member
edited December 2009 in Elon University
I applied EA. Does anyone know how we will be notified. Is it online? Or do they send an email or letter?

If its online, do they post it at midnight? or what time?

Thanks!
Post edited by raggydilo on

Replies to: How do they notify you?

• Lafalum84Lafalum84 Posts: 7,535Registered User Senior Member
    They post it online using the Ontrack system (on the Elon website look under "tools", you need the user name and password they sent you when you applied). They did indeed post the ED decisions at midnight.

They also sent an email. And they follow up with a packet in the mail.

Some people got phone calls the night before, but my daughter didn't and she was admitted.

Good luck!
  • pakjan6pakjan6 Posts: 332Registered User Member
    i didn't get a phone call and i was admitted!..

only people with special circumstances or specific admissions councelors got calls.

So probably at midnight
  • raggydiloraggydilo Posts: 97Registered User Junior Member
    Thanks! ...
  • Rex212Rex212 Posts: 246Registered User Junior Member
    It's posted on your ontrack account and you get an email. Also the standard snail mail.