Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Pnc bank computer engineering internship questions

Dakota927Dakota927 Posts: 31Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in Engineering Majors
My son is a current CE major at Pitt. He just had an initial interview with PNC bank for a summer internship, he got the call for a second interview today, he told me that they said they were very impressed with him, the second interview is set up for after Thanksgiving. As a parent I have questions, is this a good place to intern? Can anybody shed any light on whether or not they may offer anything toward housing? How much a summer intern may get paid? I know this will all be discussed if he gets an actual offer, but I am still curious, trying not to get my hopes up to much. He also had to go to a meet and greet with management before the second interview. He is a current junior. If anybody can answer any questions I would be thankful.
Post edited by Dakota927 on

Replies to: Pnc bank computer engineering internship questions

• ChrisTKDChrisTKD Posts: 914Registered User Member
    I can see myself asking similar questions about my son's first internship. However, I have to be careful not to become a helicopter parent even though I am awfully curious. I can't provide an answer to your question other than the environment at a bank will have a different vibe than at a software company or a purely tech company.