Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Errors in CSS Profile?!?!

Albert33Albert33 Registered User Posts: 62 Junior Member
I just submitted my CSS Profile to three colleges and after I submitted I noticed two errors I made, quite significant too! What should I do?
Post edited by Albert33 on

Replies to: Errors in CSS Profile?!?!

  • charlieschmcharlieschm Registered User Posts: 4,282 Senior Member
    You cannot change the profile for a college online after it has been submitted. However, colleges welcome updated information. That usually involves printing out a copy of the form, clearly marking up any changes/updates, and then mailing that form to the financial aid office of each college.

    For colleges that you have not yet submitted, you can revise the profile form before sending it to them.
Sign In or Register to comment.