Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. Get your free copy of the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook and get helpful advice on how to choose a college, get in, and pay for it: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

FAFSA Corrections..

TrunksSSJ23TrunksSSJ23 Posts: 94Registered User Junior Member
I am trying to make corrections to my FAFSA but for some reason it won't let me. I was able to edit something yesterday for my paren'ts 2010 federal tax return, but today it just lets me view my correction history. I am trying to edit my SAR so that I can put in my Student 2010 federal tax return but I don't see an option to anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
Post edited by TrunksSSJ23 on

Replies to: FAFSA Corrections..

Sign In or Register to comment.