Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

How do I go about this? Please tell me.

AJF2AJF2AJF2AJF2 Registered User Posts: 24 New Member
So I currently go to a local community college and I am about to graduate with my associates degree. I want to transfer to a 4 years school and go for a BA in pol sci. My ultimate goal is to be a lawyer. However my parents are not helping me with costs. It's all on my own. I am currently 26 years old with no debt to my name. My credit score is in the 700s. What are my options? Should I try to go somewhere in state to keep the cost down for undergrad?

Replies to: How do I go about this? Please tell me.

  • thumper1thumper1 Registered User Posts: 61,327 Senior Member
    Yes, go some place where the costs will be affordable. If necessary, work full time and go to school part time. You'll get there!
This discussion has been closed.