Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Cal Grant School Change

NumberTwoPencilsNumberTwoPencils Posts: 123Registered User Junior Member
So I need to do a cal grant school change and I had A but in the simulator, they put B as the awarded one...Does that signify that is what would happen? And in addition, it won't let me change it because it said something about payments (?????????) and leave of absence (???)
Can anyone clarify?
Post edited by NumberTwoPencils on

Replies to: Cal Grant School Change

  • dodgersmomdodgersmom Posts: 6,929Registered User Senior Member
    Do the school change . . . and then discuss the A vs. B situation with the finaid office at the school you'll be attending. You will automatically get whichever grant will be most beneficial for you . . . but the school will be able to explain all of that (and clear up any other errors) once you're in their system.
Sign In or Register to comment.