Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Niche a legitimate website?

EschewEschew Posts: 2Registered User New Member
Hi,

So my friends and I were recently discussing some scholarship options available, and often times they seem overly cautious of a lot of websites, claiming that there's a lot of fraud on the internet (I don't deny that).

So while doing some research, I stumbled upon a website called College Niche,. It looks relatively legitimate. From a cursory glance, the website organizes upcoming scholarships to make it easy for you to keep track of them. There are a couple of legitimate scholarship that I've found that College Niche has compiled, so there's some legitimacy in the website. I tried searching college confidential (albeit not extensively) for anything on this website, but I haven't found anything.

Has anybody heard or seen anything about this website? I haven't encountered anything very sketchy about it so far, but information seems pretty hard to come by. Does anybody know anything about this website's history or legitimacy? I don't want to waste time on a potential scam.

Thanks
Post edited by Eschew on

Replies to: College Niche a legitimate website?

This discussion has been closed.