Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Who's Who?

alyssieannalyssieann Posts: 382Registered User Member
I just got the envelope from one of my teachers. Is it even worth it, or does pretty much everyone get picked for it? Should I consider signing up? How does it work? I'm only a junior, can I wait until I'm a senior? Thanks!
Post edited by alyssieann on

Replies to: Who's Who?

• hellokitty11hellokitty11 Posts: 126Registered User Junior Member
    its BS. dont waste your time
  • kbfunkymonkeykbfunkymonkey Posts: 366Registered User Member
    its worth a try....it only takes like a minute or two to fill out....and one stamp

just dont give them any of your money

ive heard of a few ppl winning the scholarship that they give...small chance of actually getting one...but its worth a try in my opinion....you can still get a scholarship if your a junior....idk....

some ppl are like "there is almost no way to get the scholarship"...but i think you have better chances with this then a "fastweb" scholarship....like almost every student in the US knows about fastweb...lol....

and becasue you recieved it this year....doesnt mean you will next year....not everyone gets it....a lot of ppl do...but not everyone
  • machiavellimachiavelli Posts: 637Registered User Member
    hey! i've gotten a few very good (and renewable) scholarships from fastweb! but yes, i'd like to echo that it may be worth a try (they never actually sent me any information about the scholarship in the mail, but you can do a quick search online for Educational Communications Scholarship Foundation), just don't give them any money for those "books".
  • alyssieannalyssieann Posts: 382Registered User Member
    would this be something i could put on my resume?
  • s'vrones'vrone Posts: 951Registered User Member
    Don't put it on your resume!