Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We've just launched our new college search tool at http://www.collegeconfidential.com/schools. Use this form to provide feedback as we continue to work toward a more robust solution to best meet your needs.

Middle Class Scholarship question

aozuulaozuul Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
I checked my webgrants and its says "no data found in the database". I asked my friend, who goes to the school as me, and he said that there's information about the amount he's getting for the scholarship. I know that I'm not qualified for Cal Grant since my family's income is over the limit; however, I turned in my FAFSA late by a few days. Did me turning in my FAFSA late disqualify me from the scholarship? The scholarship site doesn't say anything regarding late FAFSA, except the deadline to turn it in. Any information regarding this would be appreciated, thanks!

Replies to: Middle Class Scholarship question

• aozuulaozuul Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Also, my cal grant application status right now is blank, so I don't know if that means it isn't processed yet.
  • thumper1thumper1 Registered User Posts: 61,931 Senior Member
    If there was a deadline...and you didn't meet it...you did it LATE.

You need to contact your school to figure this out.

The FAFSA for 2017-18 was available in October 2017...so really...no excuse for a late submission.
  • TomSrOfBostonTomSrOfBoston Registered User Posts: 10,485 Senior Member
    The scholarship site doesn't say anything regarding late FAFSA, except the deadline to turn it in
    A deadline is a deadline.