Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Where to report HSA on FAFSA?

marietamarieta Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
My father has a Health Savings Account paid with pre-tax dollars through his employer. Should this amount be reported at Question 85 of the FAFSA, where you report payments to pensions and tax deferred savings account or at Question 87 where you report parental asset information/checking, savings and cash? The HSA amount contributed for 2007 is listed on the W2 in Box 12b with a W beside it. I assume it would be listed at Question 85 but I wanted to be sure. Thanks!
Post edited by marieta on

Replies to: Where to report HSA on FAFSA?

Sign In or Register to comment.