Actually from the online Common App Harvard Supplement
Occasionally, students feel that college application forms do not provide sufficient opportunity to convey important information about themselves or their accomplishments. If there is something you would like us to know, please inform us below. If you wish to include an additional essay, you may do so.
- Unusual circumstances in your life
- Travel or living experiences in other countries
- A letter to your future college roommate
- An intellectual experience (course, project, book, discussion, paper or research topic) that has meant the most to you
- How you hope to use your college education
- A list of the books you have read during the past twelve months