Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Harvard Class of 2017 Facebook group?

daishi55daishi55 Posts: 80Registered User Junior Member
edited December 2012 in Harvard University
Is there one? I can't find it, could someone link to it?

Who's planning on going to Visitas? I literally could not be more excited right now. SEE YOU GUYS IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!
Post edited by daishi55 on

Replies to: Harvard Class of 2017 Facebook group?

• PorkersPorkers Posts: 11Registered User New Member
    There is a page! It's official from the school. Log on to the admitted students page and click on Useful Links. The link to the Facebook group is there. Congrats on getting in! Hope to see you next year for class of '17!
  • iluvbooks94iluvbooks94 Posts: 1,009Registered User Senior Member
    Yup, you can find it on the admitted students site. I can't wait for Visitas!
  • NewYork94NewYork94 Posts: 222Registered User Junior Member
    My goodness, I've been in such a schock from my acceptance that I forgot to log in to the accepted student's sight! Hope to see all you guys too!
  • Dune01Dune01 Posts: 62Registered User Junior Member
    "My goodness, I've been in such a schock from my acceptance that I forgot to log in to the accepted student's sight! Hope to see all you guys too!"

"schock"
    "sight"

Sounds like you're having some issues there. Congratulations on getting accepted!
  • NewYork94NewYork94 Posts: 222Registered User Junior Member
    Hahahaha, oh wow, I clearly am. Too happy/can't sleep!
  • samwu1010samwu1010 Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    See you all in September!
  • SeriweSeriwe Posts: 287Registered User Junior Member
    Yeah!!! Hopefully I'll see many of you at Visitas, even though we may never know who's a CC member and who isn't... Ooh, the enigma!
  • JyuunyaJyuunya Posts: 11Registered User New Member
    I'm afraid to join the official harvard group cause I don't want them to see my facebook! I joined one started by the class of 2016. Also my facebook name was changed for senior year so I'm not even sure if I would be accepted into the official group lol