Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Stuffed Mole Project Ideas

omaryasin95omaryasin95 Posts: 71Registered User New Member
edited March 2011 in High School Life
I need to make a stuffed mole for a chemistry extra credit project. I'm kind lost of ideas. The mole needs to "mimic a story book or fantasy character." I thought about making "Iron Mole" from Iron Man but I'm not sure how I will make it. How will I make it look metallic and make people think of Iron Man whenever they see the mole? Anyone have any ideas?
Post edited by omaryasin95 on

Replies to: Stuffed Mole Project Ideas

• sMITtensMITten Posts: 609Registered User Member
    I would make Mickey and Minnie Mole
  • HarryJonesHarryJones Posts: 2,580Registered User Junior Member
    Capture mole -> Cover with tin foil -> Play Black Sabbath's Iron Man -> You're done
  • wordgirlwordgirl Posts: 167Registered User Junior Member
    Do you mean a mole, like the unit of measurement or something else?
  • spdfspdf Posts: 955Registered User Member
    Make a stuffed mole and then dress it up.

http://www.statweb.org/ACT2/mole%20pattern%20old.pdf
  • JenonymousJenonymous Posts: 541Registered User Member
    I crocheted my mole for our chemistree ornament :) Dressed in a lab coat with wire glasses!

Anyways, hmmm. For the shiny look, create the costume out of aluminum foil and spray paint it gold and red? Or just construct the costume out of paper and buy metallic red and gold spray paint. Make the mask out of a styrofoam plate and spray paint that too, but make the plate mole shaped for the snout so people can tell it's a mole.