Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

When to start applying for college?

KoolKid12KoolKid12 Posts: 61Registered User New Member
edited August 2011 in High School Life
Im uncertain as to when i should start filling out applications and doing all the paperwork.My hope was to have all it done by the end of november because i'm a procrastinator and i have a high chance of senioritis. With all the schools i'm applying to only one's admissions is already open for next year (kinda odd really this year hasn't even started).
Post edited by KoolKid12 on

Replies to: When to start applying for college?

• TenorsTenors Posts: 1,234Registered User Senior Member
    A lot of people I know already started.
  • FutureVpFinanceFutureVpFinance Posts: 1,671Registered User Senior Member
    In all honesty, I would suggest working on the essays right now, and possibly asking the teachers for recs and meeting with your counselor. The other informational stuff on the app shouldnt take long, so that can wait until Sept for EA, November for RD. But like Tenors said, alot of ppl have already started and wont be rushing to complete it the night before.

I suggest working on essays if the applications arent open yet (look for last year's application, they are most likely the same questions)