Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

when do you guys start studying for AP tests?

jesskiddingjesskidding Posts: 669Registered User Member
edited January 2012 in High School Life
let's say im taking 8 ap tests...and i want to score a 4/5 on all of them...is it too late to start studying or if i study an hour a day + more on the weekends +finals + sat cr only (my lacking score) ........ would this be mental suicide? would i still be alive by the end of the year?
Post edited by jesskidding on

Replies to: when do you guys start studying for AP tests?

• jesskiddingjesskidding Posts: 669Registered User Member
    my sat cr is ~520 (horrible i know) and im striving to get ~650+

my math+writing is ~1400-1450 ish
  • PhoenixxTearsPhoenixxTears Posts: 271Registered User Junior Member
    If you study an hour a day, you should be more than fine. Well, what 8 AP tests are they?
  • NemoStudentNemoStudent Posts: 307Registered User Junior Member
    I started studying in March b/c my courses are still going until then with information. (Sometimes to May) Good luck :)
  • redchairredchair Posts: 43Registered User Junior Member
    An hour a day isn't bad at all -- you'll be amazed how quickly the time passes, and you'll feel much more confident when you're done. The hardest part of studying for me is just starting, but once I do, it's very easy to finish out. Since we have a lot of time until the AP tests, I'd just start with a class a day, maybe two later on.
  • jesskiddingjesskidding Posts: 669Registered User Member
    im not actually taking 8. im taking ap calc bc, apush, ap bio, ap compsci ab, ap comp, which is 5 and im not sure about ap spanish yet. but i might self study enviro and take that.....which makes 6/7. nevermind not 8 but more like 6 or 7 :)

so should i study a class a day for an hour?
  • HSMCCPHSMCCP Posts: 304- Junior Member
    lol enviro you can study from the REA or Princeton Review Book for 15-20 hrs and get a 5...easiest AP