Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

What time do you go to bed on school days?

saminator910saminator910 Posts: 231Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in High School Life
Just wondering what time you are up studying/ doing hw till, I average 1:00, 12:00 on a good night, 2:00 on a bad night, Ive only been up past 2 twice this year. This girl in the hall was complaining about how she had to go to bed at 10:30 to finish hw, and she hated staying up late, how do you feel about that statement? It made me pretty mad. So what's normal for you?
Post edited by saminator910 on

Replies to: What time do you go to bed on school days?

• CollegiateDreamsCollegiateDreams Posts: 978Registered User Member
    I am almost exactly the same as you. Most nights I go to bed at 1:00-1:30. Occasionally earlier, and sometimes later. I really should get more sleep, but there is just way too much to do in one day. Even going to bed at this time, I feel like I should be accomplishing so much more...

Tonight is a rare occasion, I'm going to bed soon (10:00 or so). But, that's only because I have to wake up at 4:30 am for an EC activity, lol. Goodnight, CC.
  • MutaRiSCMutaRiSC Posts: 1,244Registered User Senior Member
    Midnight ever night excluding tough nights.
  • halcyonheatherhalcyonheather Posts: 6,569Registered User Senior Member
    I always try to stay up all night, but I usually go to sleep around 1 or 2 a.m. If I had a choice I'd go to sleep at like 7 p.m.
  • goodnoodlegoodnoodle Posts: 1,510Registered User Senior Member
    I usually won't stay up just to do hw. I'm in bed by 10 30. If I'm not done with the hw by then then whatever.
  • CE527MCE527M Posts: 4,182Registered User Senior Member
    I`m up late usually, no later than 12:00, 11:30 on a good night. If I could, I`d be in bed earlier. Right now it`s 1:45, so I can`t really say much to that, but I`m sick, so I have a pretty good excuse. Hard to sleep when coughing every 5 seconds.
  • Kieran0696Kieran0696 Posts: 604Registered User Member
    2-3am 10char
  • TheAtlanticTheAtlantic Posts: 1,107Registered User Senior Member
    11 PM, whether I'm studying or not.
  • fantasiekeyfantasiekey Posts: 145Registered User Junior Member
    1:00 is around average for me. Junior year I stayed up until 3 every night because of procrastination, but I'm doing better with that now.
  • dirkslam41dirkslam41 Posts: 732Registered User Member
    12 am 10char
  • microphakia976microphakia976 Posts: 803Registered User Member
    5 am 10 char
  • Cens10Cens10 Posts: 732Registered User Member
    I go to sleep at like midnight, but I don't have to get up for school until about 9 so...
  • aomameaomame Posts: 125Registered User New Member
    Usually by 10, 11 at the latest.
  • lbouchardlbouchard Posts: 175Registered User Junior Member
    wow you people staying up that late are crazy....i try to be in bed by 10 every night. i wake up slightly past 6 every day, so even that's barely 8 hours of sleep
  • 1Rachel941Rachel94 Posts: 2,115Registered User Junior Member
    11:30-ish. I need 7-8 hours. Unfortunately, my mind races at night sometimes until like 1-2 am, and I'm absolutely miserable the next day. I wish I was like my dad who only needs 5 hours.
  • tacoburritotacoburrito Posts: 94Registered User New Member
    1:00 A.M. 10char