Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Hello.

KissMeKateKissMeKate Posts: 1,241Registered User Member
edited February 2006 in High School Life
Someday I'm going to find someone that'll dance around in the rain with me.
But we'd probably catch colds or whatever.

You can talk to me now. I'm listening.
Post edited by KissMeKate on

Replies to: Hello.

• spirited awayspirited away Posts: 998. Member
    You know Kate,

Wiggling is better than dancing... like jell-o.
  • KissMeKateKissMeKate Posts: 1,241Registered User Member
    I can't dance you know.
    But I don't particularly want to live under that shadow...

I'm probably just not confident enough when it comes to stuff like this. Why do I even care?

Moo.
  • Spetsnaz OpSpetsnaz Op Posts: 870Registered User Member
    Crazy Californians...too much sun over there?
    Haha.
    Whenever people [not necessarily you] hear that I'm from Cali, they automatically go, "Oh! You should hang out at the beach this weekend." lol
  • kchenkchen Posts: 4,236Registered User Senior Member
    That is so true. They always ask about something related to the sun or the beach. I always get the generic question: "Do you surf?" Funny how most Californians don't even surf. I wish I knew how though.
  • want_a_scholarshipwant_a_scholarship Posts: 959. Member
    YAY kissmekate you are BACK!! :) uv been away for awhile, i think...
    SO, hows your apps? when we hit march, i'm gonna make a thread just for us desperate high school applicants! ;)
  • meestasimeestasi Posts: 1,116Registered User Senior Member
    hah! I've danced around in teh rain before. IT was like 3 guys with like 6 girls all running around at 8 PM with pouring rain just laughing and having fun. Sadly, I lost my shirt in the process and I was totally soaked by the end. And it's not just californians, I totally did that in North Carolina. :)
  • tlqkf2002tlqkf2002 Posts: 605Registered User Member
    girls dancing is rain is hot :)
    want_a_scholarship, hi! I've finished my apps, one more interview to go, and I'm basically waiting for March. By the way, things with Carson and I are probably never going to happen.

I've danced around in the rain with my best friend. It was in the middle of class and for some reason she was out there and so was I. It wasn't like pouring though.
    i'm done with EVERYTHIGN!!!! had my last interview last sunday :) it was good.
    i'm waiting for my TOEFL scores to come out (two days from now). i think i messed up on it, but they have my ssat scores and they are either gonna think i was tired on the TOEFL day or lucky on the SSAT day. (but my ISEE scores were crap, so they are gonna think the lattter, probably.)
    That's good to hear. So what did you take the TOEFL for?
  • ampersandampersand Posts: 588Registered User Member
    I always laugh when people talk about "Sunny California". I lived in Northern CA for one year in elementary school (during El Nino) and it rained nonstop that winter!
    i had to take the TOEFL cus some schools said i have to take it if english isnt my primary language :( i think i panicked and stuff.
    How was that test?
  • blythe89blythe89 Posts: 776Registered User Member
    hello :) so it didn't work out with the boy at the dance?