Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

High School Class of 2020

Replies to: High School Class of 2020

• Microsoft_NinjaMicrosoft_Ninja Registered User Posts: 47 Junior Member
    @nerdy01

Lol, I wish I could've taken precalc over the summer, but my school is really strict about classes. I had to argue for days with my counselor to take ap's
  • onlyworthypotatoonlyworthypotato Registered User Posts: 90 Junior Member
    @Itwixster Yay finally someone who shares my outlook!! I’m so happy to find a kindred spirit! My school is definitely very STEM focused but I’m planning on taking the creative writing class that’s offered to juniors and seniors next year and I’m going to be participating in NaNoWriMo this year!! I’m super excited but super nervous because I really need to crack down on time management with hw and school dominating most of my time.
  • MahindraMahindra Registered User Posts: 325 Member
    @onlyworthypotato Even though I plan to go into computer science, I love politics and history! I plan to eventually take an economics course and get into data science for finance.
  • ltwixsterltwixster Registered User Posts: 23 New Member
    @onlyworthypotato we definitely seem to be in the minority on this site! The creative writing class sounds cool. My school is super limited in english classes. We have two options junior and senior year: CP or AP. NaNoWriMo sounds awesome! I've been writing for the Teen Ink magazine to try and get some writing experience in my free time, and that's been pretty fun.
  • ThePrimerThePrimer Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi guys! I'm a '19er, and I wanted to drop by to ask if any of you are interested in writing, graphic design, and/or editing for a new educational STEM/social science website we're currently building; my team and I plan for this to be a national project, and are currently looking for bright minds to be staff/guest writers, editors, and graphic designers. We plan to include content such as instructional/informational articles and infographics. If this sounds like something you would like to do, please message me for more information! (If this isn't allowed, please let me know.)
  • collegeready33collegeready33 Registered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    We hit 500 posts! Wayyyyy less than the other threads but baby steps amirite?
  • collegeready33collegeready33 Registered User Posts: 138 Junior Member
    Are any of you guys taking PSATS next Wednesday?
  • ForebodingForeboding Registered User Posts: 82 Junior Member
    I'm taking it next Saturday! Not very excited.
  • ForebodingForeboding Registered User Posts: 82 Junior Member
    I'm glad we finally hit 500 posts! Hopefully we'll be able to get these numbers up even higher!
  • nerdy01nerdy01 Registered User Posts: 82 Junior Member
    I'm taking it next Saturday too!
    We are supposed to be taking it next week.
  • cassie609cassie609 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    @collegeready33 Yea I am Wednesday
  • thehhs12thehhs12 Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
    @collegeready33 Yes, I am taking them on Wednesday morning! :(
  • thehhs12thehhs12 Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
    Am I the only one who likes business, and entrepreneurship, and social sciences. In my opinion, my favorite class are really spread out, I like history, and I like math, and those seem very different.

I do not really like English. Am I the only one on hear, who has strong writing skills, but does not like to read?