College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
June 2017 Living Environment Regents
Just finished taking it and had some questions:
1. Florida Panther question -- lack of genetic variability or lack of competition?
2. Orange tree question -- I put frost resistance. Is that acceptable?
3. Last question -- the fragments move because of the positive charge, right?
4. Bar graph - I used a scale of 6 on the y axis from 35-95... is this okay?
5. The sperm question - I switched my answer from they all have a Y chromosome to they all have half the typical chromosome number. Is that correct?